The Law Offices of Lee R. Lederman in Piscataway, New Jersey focuses exclusively on residential and commercial real estate, giving our team the knowledge and skill necessary to protect our clients’ most valuable assets and financial investments. We can guide you through the closing process and ensure that your interests are protected.
The closing process is the legal process that is necessary to finalize the purchase and sale of real estate. The closing process consists of several steps that our well-versed New Jersey real estate lawyers can assist you with, including:
- Calculating the final figures for closing costs in consultation with the mortgage company and seller’s attorney
- Preparing paperwork for closing purposes
- Reading and reviewing all paperwork necessary to complete the transaction
- Reviewing the Closing Disclosure for the key terms, loan details, information about closing fees, and other important details
- Examining the chain of title for any possible defects
- Preparing the deed to transfer legal ownership of the business
- Filing the deed with the court
During this entire process, our legal team will represent your interests to provide a seamless transaction. If any issues arise during the purchase, we will work to find solutions that meet your needs.
To schedule a confidential and free consultation, contact the Law Offices of Lee R. Lederman in Piscataway, New Jersey at (732) 424-9388. You can rest assured that your transaction will be carried out with the greatest care. We look forward to serving you.